RPG Journey to Kreisia for Nintendo 3DS: Become the Savior from the outer realm and bring everlasting peace to Kreisia!
July 14, 2016 - Higashihiroshima, JAPAN - KEMCO proudly announces the release of Journey to Kreisia for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems set to hit the Nintendo eShop today. Standard prices are USD 9.99 / EUR 9.99 / GBP 8.99 / AUD 13.00.
After suddenly being summoned to an unknown world, a high schooler by the name of Yusis learns of his destiny to become the Savior and face off against the Overlord―a being who threatens the destruction of Kreisia. Confident in his abilities, he sets out on this quest with a priestess named Cynthia at his side in hopes of restoring peace to the world, but with no experience even handling a sword, can he really succeed or is he doomed to die a most unthinkable death...?!
Loaded with Content
Journey to Kreisia ups the ante once again in the RPG genre as it comes packed with more content than your granny's shopping bag! Here are to name a few:
1. Continuous skills mastered through weapon proficiency.
2. Powerful orbs used in conjunction with equipment to enhance parameters.
3. New devastating combos able to level foes with extreme prejudice.
4. A battle arena to pit one's strength against the fiercest of foes.
5. Numerous subquests to net valuable items and equipment.
From a speedy auto-battle option to a quest log and map that always keeps the player informed where to go next, Journey to Kreisia provides a full-fledged RPG experience minus the hassle of many other games in the genre.